We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you ready to experience a fresh and polished version of Gielinor? Get ready for a dynamic update that will take your gameplay to the next level! With enhanced lighting and graphical improvements, you’ll feel like you’re truly immersed in the game world. But that’s not all! The developers have also squashed pesky bugs, corrected typos, and made various other tweaks that will make your gameplay experience smoother than ever before. It’s time to jump in and explore the updated and polished version of Gielinor – you won’t be disappointed!
Jagex has partnered with SteelSeries, a company that specializes in gaming peripherals, to offer players a new bundle of in-game items. The bundle includes a pet and other useful and stylish items.
- The hotfixes resolved issues with the Guardhouse fort wall and instant kill buff from the tier 3 Guardhouse in the KBD Wilderness event.
- The Edimmu room is now accessible with suitable Slayer Tasks.
- Risen ghosts’ combat XP has been reduced, and the chance of receiving a special Raptor assignment has been doubled.
- Fetid Zombies’ texture has been tweaked to differentiate them from standard Zombies.
- Multiple typos have been fixed, and the World Map icon description for the Unwelcome Guests quest has been updated.
- Zemouregal’s Undead are now correctly tracked and added to Bill’s Building Status panel, along with the Guardhouse Fort building and tier benefits.
SKILL PURE ACCOMODATION
- Weapon Special Attack
- Ingenuity of the Humans
- Demon Slayer
- Undead Slayer
- Slayer’s Insight
- Kuradel’s Favour
- Essence of Finality.
- The cancel button on Nastroth’s skill selection interface for XP blocking and minor resets has been updated. It now goes back to Nastroth’s dialogue options, instead of re-displaying the interface.
- Nastroth now has a prompt to enter the specific XP value you’d like when choosing a minor reset, to accommodate players who wish to lower their XP to a specific value for sentimental reasons.
- Some animations that were previously unlit have been fixed.
- Water effects have been visually improved.
- Legacy particle system expiration behavior has been improved.
- NPC pathfinding has been adjusted.
- Support for ChromeOS has been removed.
- Lighting issues in Dorgesh-Kaan and Fort Forinthry have been fixed.
- The Chaotic Swiftness animation no longer stalls players.
- Farming Guild Request timers have been fixed.
- The Twitch link in the in-game calendar has been corrected.
- Typos in the Mysterious Letter during the Murder on the Border quest have been fixed.
- The tier 1 and tier 3 fireplace models in Fort Forinthry Town Hall have been swapped back to their intended progression.
- Wilderness threat items have been made untradable.
- The Dark Lord title chat phrase now ends with a full stop.
- The Build Them All! achievement for building all Treasure Trail hidey-holes will now consistently trigger.
- A login check has been added to fix affected players.
PINK SKIRTS PLAYER EVENTS
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here are the main events this week.
Skill ‘n’ Chill
- Hosted by: MadClikr & the Lil Tuzzies Clan
- Date/Time: Monday April 24th, 23:00 Game Time
- World: 85
- Location: Fort Forinthry
- FC: Lil Tuzzies
- Hosted by: Miss Misty
- Date/Time: Wednesday April 26th, 20:00 Game Time
- World: 60
- Location: Edgeville Bank
- FC: Miss Misty
Town Square Q&A
- Hosted by: Princess Rae
- Date/Time: Saturday April 29th, 23:00 Game Time
- World: 3
- Location: Varrock West Bank